Regional Coordination Council
The Ohio Mid-Eastern Governments Association is working with a diverse group of human services transportation providers, funders, and coordinators throughout the ten-county region. This group of stakeholders is assisting in the development of the Regional Coordinated Human Services/Public Transit Plan for the OMEGA region. This region includes the following counties: Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Coshocton, Guernsey, Harrison, Holmes, Muskingum, and Tuscarawas.
Please follow the steps to complete and submit:
- Please insert your Agency Name and Abbreviated Agency Name where appropriate in red ink
- Change all Red Ink back to Black
- Sign the document at the bottom for your agency only
- Any partnered agency with a different name have to sign their own document
- Scan signed document
- Email and return it to Sean (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail it to the office address at the bottom of the email
- Keep a copy of your signed form for your records
Complete and sign the form ASAP and return back to Sean.
Remember, participation is completely voluntary and all participating agencies can opt out at any time. The overall goal of this pilot is to reduce trip denials. There will be scheduled days for agencies to be trained with the software in conjunction with the call center. Please record any success stories and share with both Derek at CTS and Sean. If you have any questions on the software, please contact Derek (email@example.com; 800-704-0064). If you have any other questions, please contact Sean.
No Event Found
Transit Planner, OMEGA
740-439-4471 ext. 212