Transportation Advisory Committee
Formed in 2013, the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) provides a broad base of technical expertise for utilization by the OMEGA Executive Board, Citizen’s Advisory board, OMEGA Executive Director and staff. The TAC meets quarterly, and all meetings are open to the public. Presentations will be added to the site after each meeting. Meeting minutes will be added after they are approved.
- County Engineer (or authorized representative) from each of the eight RTPO counties
- County Planning Director (or authorized representative) from each of the eight RTPO counties
- One representative from the largest city or village in each of the eight RTPO counties
- Port Authority and/or CIC (or equivalent organization) Executive Director from each of the eight RTPO counties
- Representative from each transit agency
- Representative from county park districts within the eight RTPO counties
- One representative each from ODOT Districts 5 and 11
- Others designated by OMEGA Executive Board
No Event Found
Presentations and meeting minutes from 2018 or earlier are available upon request from the OMEGA Transportation staff. Please contact them by phone or email.